Baking Recipe and Date Night Idea
This can be done as a couple or with the whole family!
Grab all the blankets and pillows that you can find in the house and turn your living room into a giant fort! Use tape, safety pins, and thumb tacks if needed. The fort should be setup with walls, a ceiling a door to enter, and if you are real fancy, you can get lights strung up.
Once the fort has been created and inspected for safety, turn on a movie and enjoy the no-bake creation below!
Make sure to record or take pictures of your experience and tag us on social media!
6 Frozen Keksi Cookies (or about 2.5 cups of crumbled cookies of your choice)
4 Tablespoons of butter (melted)
1 Cup of mini chocolate chips
1 3.4oz package of instant pudding of your choice (We used French vanilla)
2 Cups of milk
1. Place 4 cookies into a food processor and process until there are no large chunks remaining
2. Pour melted butter into a bowl with the cookie crumbs and stir. To form the crust, firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a 9' pie plate. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Whisk the pudding mix and milk. Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. While waiting, crumble up remaining cookies. Once thick, stir in mini chocolate chips and half of the cookie crumbs. The other half will be used for topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Before serving: top with whipped cream or whipped topping, a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips, and the remaining cookie crumbs.
5. Once chilled, get ready to enjoy a scrumptious giant cookie pie!
6. Take pictures/videos and tag us on social media for a chance to win a discount code on a future purchase!